In view of the guidelines issued by the Government of Kenya in response to the spread of the COVID-19 (Corona virus), we wish to assure you that we have put in place measures that will ensure continuity of your matters and that the same will be well attended to.
During this period, which is by all accounts unprecedented, we will keep our communication lines open and we will be happy to attend to any concerns or enquiries. We can be reached on telephone, email, messaging services and meetings can be conducted by prior arrangement via video conferencing links.
Further note that the firm will retain a scaled down staff complement during this period. However, the following Partners will be available to attend to you at short notice and at any given time:
- George Oraro SC (email@example.com); +254 727 624 698 (Litigation Department)
- Chacha Odera (firstname.lastname@example.org); +254 722 615 094 (Litigation Department)
- Pamella Ager (email@example.com); +254 724 450 118 (Conveyancing Department)
- John Mbaluto (firstname.lastname@example.org): +254 727 048 442 (Litigation Department)
- Noella Lubano (email@example.com); +254 722 668 078 (Litigation Department)
- Jacob Ochieng (firstname.lastname@example.org); + 254 726 911 551(Commercial Department)
We request for your understanding during these challenging times. In the meantime, we have attached here a notice from the National Council on the Administration of Justice for your information. We will update you as and when there are any material developments.