Tesrah Wamache is an associate in the conveyancing and real estate practice group. She specialises in advising clients in property law with an emphasis conveyancing and drafting of residential and commercial lease agreements.
She has advised local clients on joint ventures, commercial and residential leases, licenses and transfer of land. Tesrah was part of the team that conducted a legal due diligence for a foreign bank that was acquiring an insolvent Kenyan bank.
Tesrah has a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Kenyatta University and a Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
“Well regarded for her Conveyancing expertise ”
- Part of the team assisting in preparing security documentation for a bank charging property as security for a loan advanced to a client.
- Part of the team assisting in the preparation of leases for commercial premises for a pensions division of a Kenyan Commercial Bank.
- Part of the team that conducted due diligence for a foreign bank that was acquiring an insolvent Kenyan bank.
- Involved in drafting a Joint Venture Agreement between landowners and investors with the purpose of developing a property and sharing joint profits from the development.
- Part of the team involved in the preparation of a licence agreement for an owner of a premise for commercial use.
- Part of the team that took part in the sale and purchase of property including drafting Sale Agreements and advising clients on the implications of failing to or taking certain actions during a transaction.