Sheila is a Senior Associate in the corporate & commercial practice group. She specialises in commercial contracts, due diligence, mergers & acquisition, corporate restructuring and reorganisations from target sectors such as construction, financial services, and manufacturing and industries.
Sheila has advised both local and international clients and was part of a team that advised in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company.
Sheila holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and a post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
“Sheila is well regarded for her Corporate & Commercial expertise ”
- Part of a team providing legal services to a technology firm that has developed a patient-engagement, telemedicine mobile application that helps doctors grow their medical practice revenues and personalize patient care.
- Part of a team involved in the exercise of a Pan-African bank’s statutory power of sale against a borrower who has defaulted their loan agreement.
- Part of a team advising a financial services institution in Kenya on a suitable structure for the upstamping of the existing securities as well as advising the lender on the additional security documentation to secure the lender’s interest.
- Part of a team that is advising in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company.
- Part of a team providing legal advice on nuclear energy project for potential investors by reviewing the current legal and regulatory framework for the energy sector in Kenya.
- Part of a team reviewing various agreements for a Kenyan-based company seeking to distribute renewable energy technology in Kenya.