Sheila is an Associate in the corporate & commercial practice group. She specialises in commercial contracts, due diligence, mergers & acquisition, corporate restructuring and reorganisations from target sectors such as construction, financial services, and manufacturing and industries.
Sheila has advised both local and international clients and was recently part of a team that is advising in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company.
Sheila holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and a post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
“Sheila is well regarded for her Corporate & Commercial expertise ”
- Assisting in the review of distribution agreements for an international company that deals with the distribution of solar panels.
- Drafting and reviewing of supply agreements for a concrete manufacturer who sells ready-made concrete.
- Acting for several commercial banks in Kenya in drafting and perfection of loan security documents.
- Part of a team that is advising in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company.
- Part of a team providing legal advice on nuclear energy project for potential investors by reviewing the current legal and regulatory framework for the energy sector in Kenya.
- Part of a team reviewing various agreements for a Kenyan-based company seeking to distribute renewable energy technology in Kenya.