Sheila is an Associate in the corporate & commercial practice group. She specialises in commercial contracts, due diligence, mergers & acquisition, corporate restructuring and reorganisations from target sectors such as construction, financial services, and manufacturing and industries.
Sheila has advised both local and international clients and was recently part of a team that is advising in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company.
Sheila holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
“Sheila is well regarded for her Corporate & Commercial expertise ”
- Assisting in the review of distribution agreements for an international company that deals with the distribution of solar panels (2018)
- Drafting and reviewing of supply agreements for a concrete manufacturer who sells ready-made concrete (2018)
- Acting for several commercial banks in Kenya in drafting and perfection of loan security documents. (2017)
- Part of a team that is advising in the acquisition of a 48.9% stake in a company which specializes in providing serviced office solutions by a leading real estate and investments management company. (Ongoing)
- Part of a team providing legal advice on nuclear energy project for potential investors by reviewing the current legal and regulatory framework for the energy sector in Kenya. ( 2017)
- Part of a team reviewing various agreements for a Kenyan- based company seeking to distribute renewable energy technology in Kenya. (2017